Saturday, March 2, 2019

Logo





















On the left is a picture of my sketched that are not too pretty. On the right is my finished logo. I tried to be creative as I could. Creating the logo was fun in my opinion. I am a business student at Buffalo State and I work at American Eagle Outfitters so I wanted to incorporate both of those ideas into it. I am a huge Buffalo Sabres fan as well. My favorite place to eat/study is Starbucks and I just got a kitten named Luna and she is my everything. The deck of cards was just an idea I thought of to tie the whole thing together, nothing to special. It took me about 30 minutes to think of these ideas and brainstorming and another 30 minutes to create the logo. I wanted to use the colors black and red to keep it bold and classy.

It was fun discovering different things about myself and putting them all together. I also learned a lot about logos that I never really would have thought about, like the history of them. Logos are very important to every single business out there and they are everywhere you look.

I learned there are different types of logos and logo designs. Logos represent your identity and what you stand for. From the first video, there is a lot of thinking and brainstorming that goes into every logo made. When a graphic design company is asked to create a logo for a company, they have to spend time sketching and learning about the business to make the perfect logo. The second video is also illustrating a long process to remaking a squeezable bottle. They need to re-design the bottle and this takes time. There is a testing process to see which mechanism works the best. Eventually, from they created a bottle that worked best for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment